P2A Top Flight Fundraiser Challenge in support of St. Joe’s
The P2A Top Flight Fundraiser Challenge an exclusive undertaking for highly capable fundraisers who can achieve a fundraising goal of $2,500. Rest assured, we will be with you every step of the way supporting your fundraising efforts.
The following incentives are available to participants who achieve the $2,500 fundraising goal:
- Entry registration fee to the Paris to Ancaster waived
- Preferred seeding just behind the Elites. (No need to line up early, we'll save you a premium start line spot!)
- Awesome P2A St. Joe’s swag, including an exclusive Ride for Research jersey along with a $200 gift card
- Behind-the-scenes tour of SJHH to view research study underway, including lunch with hospital leadership
- Dedicated pre-race bus and bike truck service
- Valet breakdown service. (We won't be there when you flat, but you will get dedicated phone # to call if you really, really need a lift to the finish.)
- Reserved Parking at both the Start and Finish lines
- Pre-race mechanical services if required
- Pre-race soigneur services including: race food, energy gels and energy drinks, warm up tent, trainer, embrocation, espresso/coffee and nutritious snacks
- Post race soigneur services including massage, reserved shower facilities and bike wash valet service.
- Premium post-race meal and meet & greet with Olympians along with professional and elite cyclist
Please note: Only a limited number of Top Flight registrations will be accepted.