Form a Team to Help Support Hope, Healing and Discovery
Fundraising as a Corporate Team Benefits Everyone!
Benefits to Your Company:
- Teams who bond together are more effective, efficient and proven to be higher performers!
- Happy, healthy employees are more productive members of the team!
- Team building experiences offer opportunities for development — including leadership, collaboration and problem solving — and help to enhance skillsets and capabilities!
- Achieving a goal together is motivating and creates a culture of success!
- Being seen at this event profiles your company as a socially responsible member of your community!
Benefits to Your Employees:
- It’s more important than ever that companies provide opportunities for employees to grow and develop — as employees and as individuals.
- Employees will see their workplace as more than just a job — and feel rewarded for being a part of something that benefits their community too.
Benefits to Your Community:
- Help raise funds to support ground breaking research and essential equipment at St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton. The pledges you raise will help more than 2 million people who live in the region served by our Hospital.
- Set an example and participate in an event that promotes healthy active living to the community at large
We will work with your team to set an appropriate fundraising goal and assist you to get your staff members signed up and registered to fundraise.
Join The Paris to Ancaster: A Ride for Research Corporate Challenge
Step 2 – Let us help you reach your fundraising goal for St. Joe’s! Be sure to review our Fundraising Tips and Steps to Success or contact Janine@stjoesfoundation.ca or 905-522-1155 ext. 32951 if you have any questions. Every gift supports hope, healing and discovery at our Hospital – where the real winners of your efforts are the patients of St. Joe’s!
What St. Joe’s offers your Corporate Fundraising Team
- Our new fundraising system that will make achieving your goal fun and effortless
- An in-office presentation to inspire staff and kick-start your fundraising efforts
- Fundraising tips, tactics, and advice from our fundraising experts!
- Corporate Challenge email bulletins and updates
- Team photo on race morning
- An exciting selection of fundraising prizes
- Opportunity for inclusion in media promotions where possible