- Teams who bond together are more effective, efficient and perform better overall!
- Achieving a goal together, like a fundraising target, is motivating and creates a culture of success.
- Your support of this event demonstrates your company's commitment as a socially responsible member of the community.
- Provides an opportunity to encourage healthy, active living to your employees and the community.
- Team building experiences offer opportunities for personal development and help to enhance skillsets and abilities like leadership and problem solving.
- The opportunity to contribute to the community helps employees feel rewarded.
- Help raise funds to support ground breaking research that will help create a healthier future in our community and around the world.
- Help raise funds to support essential, life-saving equipment that enables the best in patient care.
- Support the 2 million residents that St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton is so proud to serve.
|Register your Corporate Team: Click "Register" at the top of this page, then select 'Form a Team' on the next page.|
|Build your Corporate Team: Invite your colleagues, friends, and family to join you as you raise funds to support patient care and research at St. Joe's.|
|Reach your fundraising goal: Let us help you reach your fundraising goal, knowing every gift supports hope, healing and discovery at our Hospital - where the real winners of your efforts are the patients of St. Joe's!|
Please contact Adam Tillich if you require assistance or have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-522-1155 ext. 35973.
- An online fundraising system that makes meeting your goal simple and fun.
- A team member visit to your office to inspire and help your staff kick-start fundraising efforts.
- Expert fundraising tips, tactics and advice.
- Regular Corporate Challenge email bulletins that keep you updated.
- Exciting fundraising prizes.
- Opportunity for recognition in media promotions where possible.
- Streamlined group race kit pick-up.
- Reserved seating for your team at FirstOntario Centre on race morning.
- Team photo on ice level on race morning.